Sale ID: SFQ1/22
By MURRAY & CO.
At Ground Floor, Gemini Towers, No.601, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 006.
On Sunday, 26th June 2022 at 11:00a.m
25.06.2022 – 10:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m & 26.06.2022 – From 10:00 a.m
IMPORTANT TERMS OF SALE
1. Entry to the auction hall will be permitted only if a mask is worn as prescribed. Handkerchiefs, sarees and or any other parts of clothing will not recognised as replacements for masks.
2. Any entrant to the auction hall will have to sanitise their hands, check their temperature and record their name, age, address and phone number before entering the hall. All participants will be required to carry a valid identification of age & produce the same on request.
3. All attendees are expected to be seated once entering the hall, practice social distancing and not move around unnecessarily during the auction. Those who desire to leave the hall may do so between lots. Mobile phones must be kept switched off or in silent mode and must not be used during the auction.
4. Children under the age of 18 and senior citizens above the age of 70 will not be permitted into the hall during the auction. Rights of admission reserved.
5. If an individual displays any symptoms of being unwell during the auction, they will be requested to leave the premises, keeping in mind the safety of the rest of the attendees.
6. All articles are offered for sale in ‘as in where is condition’. The Auctioneers are not the owners of the articles but are holding them in trust & offering them for sale on behalf of various owners. While accurate descriptions have provided by the Auctioneers, prospective purchasers should thoroughly inspect the articles before participating in the Auction. Lot Numbers will be marked on GREEN STICKERS for all the articles The principle of ‘Caveat Emptor’ will apply. Sales shall not stand invalidated for reason that faults or damages were not brought to the notice of the purchasers and no complaint will be entertained after the bid is knocked down.
7. Subject to reserve price, if the same has been agreed between the Auctioneers & the owners, the highest bidders shall be the purchasers. The Auctioneers may accept written or pre-arranged telephone bids and shall in such cases execute the bids on behalf of the absentee bidders.
8. The purchasers shall pay into the hands of the Auctioneers an earnest money deposit of not less than 25% of the bid, subject to a minimum of ₹200.00 and also complete the bid acceptance slip, immediately the bid is knocked down. Bidders who have prior registration with Murrays are requested to provide their Client Code. All communication and correspondence will be forwarded to the address given in the bid acceptance slip.
9. The balance of purchase price, together with GST as applicable, which will be mentioned in the catalogue and handling charges of 2.36% should be paid within a day from the date of auction. The purchaser should produce the copy of the bid acceptance slip at the time of balance payment. If the balance payment is not paid within the stipulated time, additional charges of ₹25.00 per lot per day of delay would be payable, in addition to the sale consideration. Failure to remit the balance sale value, GST and handling charge will result in forfeiture of the deposit paid and re-sale of the article(s) in any subsequent auction sale.
10. Article(s) fully paid for should be taken delivery off by the purchaser at their cost on the date of payment of balance sale value. In case of any delay in taking delivery, additional charges of ₹25.00 per lot per day of delay would be payable. Articles not cleared will be treated as abandoned and sold in the subsequent auctions, to recover warehousing and material handling charges.
11. Payments in cash will be accepted only upto ₹50,000.00. Payments may be made through credit/ debit cards or online transfer. Bank details for online transfers can be obtained from the cashier. Cheque payments will normally not be accepted. PAN should be produced for all transactions over ₹50,000.00.
12. When a bidder registered under GST purchases lots sold on behalf of unregistered individuals, it is the bidder’s responsibility to remit GST and the owners or Auctioneers shall not be liable for the same.
13. The articles shall lie at the Auctioneer’s premises at the risk of the purchaser from the time of knocking down the bid. While all possible care will be taken to safeguard the article(s), the Auctioneers shall not liable for any damage or spoilage that may occur to the articles while in the Auctioneer’s premises.
MURRAY & CO.,
Gemini Towers, No.601, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 006
Phone: 2821 2437 / 2821 0881